Total Pageviews

CAS is cool :D

Welcome to all IB students, examiners, CAS advisors, CAS directors and all things IB!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Arts Evening reflection

During Arts Evening I reflected Creativity and Action, this is because I played and practiced the Guzheng for the concert, as well as helped plan out the itinerary for the program, helped arranged students and helped design the hall in which arts evening took place. 
For this activity I hoped to become a better performer, and I am a better performer although I still felt a little bit nervous whilst playing, however I tried a new method of calming down to overcome the difficulty. I also learnt that the people around you can affect your behavior significantly, for example, if everyone is nervous, then everyone becomes noisy and jumpy. 
During this activity I achieved the 2nd learning outcome “ undertaken new challenges or an extension of an existing one” because overcoming the fear of performing in public is a new experience and a new challenge to me, and I did overcome the fear of performing. 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment